Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation, we, Hunter Apparel Solutions Limited (“Hunter”) are the data controller of the Registered Company Address:
Hunter Apparel Solutions Limited
Springtown Industrial Estate
Company number: NI1071
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
See www.aboutcookies.org for more information.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Personal data we may collect from you:
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
- Personal Data you give us. You may be required to provide us with personal data about you when using our products or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you register to use a Product, subscribe to any of our services, and when you report a problem with a Product(s). The personal data you give us may include items such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, employer, job role and your apparel size or body measurements. We rely on ‘contractual necessity’ as the lawful ground for the processing of your personal in such cases.
Uses made of the personal data:
We use personal data held about you in the following ways:
Personal Data you give to us. We will use this personal data:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you or your organisation and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To notify you about changes to our service; or
- To ensure that content from our Product is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Personal Data we collect about you. We will use this personal data:
- To administer our Product and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Products and services, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Products safe and secure;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Products about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Hunter Apparel Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets; or
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us, may be stored by us at a destination anywhere within the European Economic Area (EEA). Transfer of your personal data outside the European Economic Area is subject to you/ your organisations’ prior written approval in each case. If you approve of the transfer and the processing is not taking place in a destination or by an international organisation where the European Commission has decided that the destination or one or more specified sectors or frameworks ensure an adequate level of protection, we shall enter into a binding agreement with you based upon European Union model clauses.
Retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with access to our Products and services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your personal data to provide you with access to our Products, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only retain and use your personal data thereafter as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We comply with accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us. We use strict procedures and advanced security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is however 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of a Product, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You are not permitted to share a password with anyone.
You have the following rights in relation to the handling of your personal data:
- You have the right to access personal data held about you
- You have the right to have inaccuracies corrected for personal data held about you
- You have the right to have personal data held about you erased
- You have the right to object to direct marketing being conducted based upon personal data held about you
- You have the right to restrict the processing for personal data held about you, including automated decision-making
- You have the right to data portability for personal data held about you
You can exercise any of your rights outlined above by contacting your organisation which our contract to supply is with. If you are not part of an organisation please contact us at email@example.com. Within one month of receiving a request made under these rights, we will action the request. Where we receive a large number of requests, or receive especially complex requests, this may be extended by a maximum of two further months. If we fail to meet these deadlines or if you feel your rights have not been adequately respected, you may complain to the Supervisory Authority and/or seek a judicial remedy.