The Hunter team is growing.
Hunter is currently recruiting for a full time Software Developer to join our growing team.
We seek technical inspiration from the software engineering discipline to further build on our market leadership. Already recognised as the prime innovator in a highly competitive market, we wish to further develop the delivery of our core technology vision, to be ever more responsive to our customers’ needs and to further build on our unique positioning.
Our goal is to connect clever design with innovative technology to make businesses attire smarter on every level – work smart wear. Software binds our offerings together and we have taken first mover advantage with our internet based systems HunterPAC® and HunterCARE®. We are both creative and highly market adaptive in our innovation, now requiring a similarly minded software professional to lead on our key technology differentiators.
About the Vacancy:
Job Title: Software Developer
Wage / Salary: Competitive package commensurate with qualifications and experience, above typical market rates.
- Creative drive
- Strong software engineering or related degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years software engineering experience in industry
- Passion for OOAD&P & delivery of web solutions
- Expertise in Microsoft web software architectures
- Application of UX design principles
- Customer oriented
- Experience in or passion for the garment industry
- Agile and test driven development methodology practitioner
- Quality management and source code control system adherence
- Ambitious & goal driven with a mind for detail and an eagerness to take ownership
- Understanding of how to develop secure, robust, maintainable, scalable, fault tolerant systems
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Mobile/app development
- Experience of one or more of the following:
- Evidenced leadership & innovation traits
- Professional, team player, good communicator, strong work ethic
- Strong experience in MS web environments of: C#, SQLServer, HTML & CSS, .NET
Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages. Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure software is updated with latest features.
- Put cyber security at the heart of every project.
The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
Deadline for applications – 30th March 2018 12pm.
Thank you for your interest in Hunter Apparel Solutions.
Please contact email@example.com to request an application pack.